At Greek Pony Farm, honouring a four-generation tradition, we handpick our olives one by one, carefully with love. We let them mature in brine and we preserve them in extra virgin olive oil from our farm.
They are lustrous, fleshy, crunchy, full of aromas, with colors ranging from brown to violet and black and incredibly tasty!
- Protected Designation of Origin “Kalamata”.
- Processed in a natural and traditional way.
- From carefully hand-selected fruits.
- Unique taste, natural color, characteristic shape.
- In “Kalamata” P.D.O. extra virgin olive oil.
- Product of organic farming.
Available in vacuum bag 200g net weight with individual box.